• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Removable Snow flap?

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
Does anybody have the New low profile hard tunnel bag (860201662) mounted in the front tunnel position?
I want to get that bag and the removable snow flap (860201515) but I have only seen the bag mounted at the rear of the tunnel..
Maybe the snow flap mounts to the bag somehow?
The bag looks like the rear mounting points are in the narrow linQ slot.

And what do we think about the tunnel bag?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Nov 7, 2015
Rigby, Idaho
Does anybody have the New low profile hard tunnel bag (860201662) mounted in the front tunnel position?
I want to get that bag and the removable snow flap (860201515) but I have only seen the bag mounted at the rear of the tunnel..
Maybe the snow flap mounts to the bag somehow?
The bag looks like the rear mounting points are in the narrow linQ slot.

And what do we think about the tunnel bag?
Thanks!

I'm running the new slim linq tunnel bag modified to mount in the forward position. Loving it so far!

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
Ya, I don’t use a gas/oil can so I would like the bag forward on the tunnel.

The shovel handle looks like it would hit the fuel tank in the collapsed position.

Snow flap can mount to the bag.

I need a tunnel bag and was holding out for a hard SkiDoo version

My old slim Doo bag was a POS
Bottom is finally ripped out...
And it’s tearing up the tunnel

I
Jun 24, 2016
Re

I took a couple pics of mine, but gave up on uploading them. The bag mounted in the forward position, will have the rearward mounts both shorter and narrower than stock position. If someone wants to pm me a cell#, I can text the pics.

Premium Features