• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attention all polaris rmk iq raw owners

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Here is the approach on this project. In theory we are capable of bringing the owners of Polaris IQ Raw RMK a replacement part that is stronger and significantly LESS MONEY then the factory replacement part plain and simple.

It's (they) "Better" in the two simple aspects (with a bonus) that they will be stronger and less money PLUS you will be able to get them in colors. Just the price would be the single selling factor for me if I had torn up or significantly bent side bars..the fact that they are so much stronger and that I can now have a color option is just a bonus.

Another couple of test reports and all is still well.

906 Bob

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
The 906 of MI
www.myspace.com
Rob it is about time a someone addressed this piece, I cut mine and installed chromoly tubes after a year of riding you can lay a machinist's straight edge on the bottom side of the tube and it is still perfect. However this is a home built piece there is no engineering involved (concept if it bends keep adding material until it doesn't). Now if you marketed a piece that was engineered and tested for the long term I would change my set in a heart beat and also recomend it to my friends with the raw chassis.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
OK as we continue the "clinical trials" the project looks good. So good that I'm now certain that this is going to happen. Got really rough with a set of prototype units and they remain sound. Can find no failure with coatings, welds, structure, or fitment connections and I really really got after it these past few miles.

Look for our official release this FEB.

also note...finally got REAL deep, sticky, heavy, powder snow and the new 2010 Snowmobile Better Boards for this application are just flat AWESOME! Comfortable, strong, zero slip (irregardless of foot position), and easy excellent clearing even in the gooey muck that just glues itself to your running boards. From the footwell to the rear bracket no issues what so ever plus NO DANGER OF FOOTWELL FOOT LOCK (like others). The Best clearly got BETTER! :D:D:D

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Will you be taking any pre orders?If not I'll wait until feb.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
I appreciate your enthusiasm but it's best to wait until we are absolutely ready to ship. Weird stuff happens in the parts manufacturing world so I'd rather not take your money or promise an order until we are completely 100% a go. Production stuff has to be tested and verified as well as we do the protoypes. When we go on line with these it will be fast and furious. Just like Snowmobile Better Boards we keep a generous supply on hand and rarely have any back orders or delays and this project should be similar. Same great crew on this project so it will be top class. It will all happen safe fast and efficient with our automated process just like the Better Boards.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
See em...Feel em..Get em at the "Official" product launch, March 24, 2010 at Jackson Hole World Championship Hillclimb. We will have a product give away during this launch for several lucky Hillclimb attendees. Haven't forgot where we came from either so I'll have something fun for our SnoWest brethren as well. I'm thinking along the lines of some lucky BUYER (S?) will get their money back kind of deal for SW.

Testing done with outstanding results...production done from those specs and looks excellent...coating performance tests performed and outstanding...bringing it all to market. COMING RIGHT UP

Everything is finished and ready to ship production wise. We are putting together all of the kits, (fasteners and drill bit included) and finalizing in store display, plus shipping boxes and packaging. The IT guys have designed and are installing the web page for easy on-line purchasing on the Snowmobile Better Boards site which should be up in a few days. The catalog insert is at the printers. The video install instructional is in editing. We have a tentitive agreement for "Authorized USA Distribution" with one of our primary business partners. Have Europe and Canada yet to put the finishing touches on but we are close there as well.

The finished production run product graded lab performance netted 66% stronger yield (where metal bends past it's memory or sag point) from 33% thicker inner wall diameter on our spec'd materials with bolt on stock fitment and outer diameter. All that for 30% less then weak factory OEM parts plus you get custom hardcoat colors at no extra charge.

showMessage

Premium Features