• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Bill.... ya gotta admit, DJT does EXACTLY that.

He probably tweets from the toilet at 3am... He is the definition of an ego driven President.

3 am still working that is one good president. still thinking at that time of the morning its going to take lots of time to get oboma's crap fixed. thank you DJT.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
3 am still working that is one good president. still thinking at that time of the morning its going to take lots of time to get oboma's crap fixed. thank you DJT.:face-icon-small-hap

If you consider watching fox and friends and tweeting your initial reactions without any thought for the repercussions “working” then you might have a point...

I love how he put “America first” when he bowed down to Putin and said “ he told me he didn’t meddle in the election and I believe him”. Nice job discrediting the entire American intelligence community. That pee pee tape must really be something... I wonder if there’s another one of Putin giving it to Donny, cause Donny sure took it in the shorts when he made that statement.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
As I have said before about Trump draining the swamp. He has to because he needs one the size of Lake Michigan!

A 36-year-old lawyer who has never tried a case and who was unanimously deemed “not qualified” by the American Bar Association has been approved for a lifetime federal district judgeship by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The lawyer, Brett Talley, is the fourth judicial nominee under President Trump to receive a “not qualified” rating from the bar association and the second to receive the rating unanimously. Since 1989, the association has unanimously rated only two other judicial nominees as not qualified.

J
Jan 15, 2010
As I have said before about Trump draining the swamp. He has to because he needs one the size of Lake Michigan!

A 36-year-old lawyer who has never tried a case and who was unanimously deemed “not qualified” by the American Bar Association has been approved for a lifetime federal district judgeship by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The lawyer, Brett Talley, is the fourth judicial nominee under President Trump to receive a “not qualified” rating from the bar association and the second to receive the rating unanimously. Since 1989, the association has unanimously rated only two other judicial nominees as not qualified.

Looks like mr Talley’s wife is chief of staff to don mcgahn. White House counsel... and is all kinds of caught up in the mueller investigation. Also looks like he forgot to disclose that on the nomination forms. What is it about all these geniuses that can’t seem to put the relevant info on their forms? Oh yea, they are hiding something. And regardless of the obvious conflict of interest, no one who has never tried a case and is only 36 has any business being a federal judge. That position should be earned, not bought and paid for. Draining the swamp alright, what a freakin joke.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Fox

Wow thats is good fox stepped up like that and said what was right,
Now if we could get cnn to do that when they are wrong..

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Looks like mr Talley’s wife is chief of staff to don mcgahn. White House counsel... and is all kinds of caught up in the mueller investigation. Also looks like he forgot to disclose that on the nomination forms. What is it about all these geniuses that can’t seem to put the relevant info on their forms? Oh yea, they are hiding something. And regardless of the obvious conflict of interest, no one who has never tried a case and is only 36 has any business being a federal judge. That position should be earned, not bought and paid for. Draining the swamp alright, what a freakin joke.
The Trump administration plans to allow hunters to import trophies of elephants they killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the United States, reversing a ban put in place by the Obama administration in 2014.
Gee, I wonder if Trumps sons, Eric and Donny Jr being big game hunters has anything to do with it.
Big game hunters, what a joke. Fly halfway across the world in daddy's private jet to shoot an animal in a fenced location and then have shipped back home so they can have someone mount it above their fireplace. And yes, many of us here have mounts, but they came from here and it doesn't happen because we are rich and have connections in high places. Drain the swamp my aasss!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Wow thats is good fox stepped up like that and said what was right,
Now if we could get cnn to do that when they are wrong..

Wow, so you acknowledge that your great leader has been pushing a complete bullish!t conspiracy theory about the whole uranium deal, that’s a big step. Wonder what else he has been lying about??

Oh yea, how about tax reform... he came out and said that he loses big on the new deal, but based on what is known about his finances he and his heirs actually stand to benefit by over a BILLION dollars...hmmm, who to believe??? draining the swamp alright, he must be laughing his a$$ off.

Premium Features