• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Craig

M

mk1cheetah

Sep 22, 2010
Craig Co.
Hello, I am a new premium member, I live in Craig, Colorado. I ride a 2011 Pro RMK 800, I have been riding since 1980, I am originaly from Delta and rode the Mesa, Now I ride Black Mtn, Yellow Jacket and Steamboat areas.
I ride primarily with my son, we both work at the power plant so we have days off during the week which makes it nice for riding and ripping up the pow while others are working. I love this site as it is full of useful info.
Thanks

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
Hello, I am a new premium member, I live in Craig, Colorado. I ride a 2011 Pro RMK 800, I have been riding since 1980, I am originaly from Delta and rode the Mesa, Now I ride Black Mtn, Yellow Jacket and Steamboat areas.
I ride primarily with my son, we both work at the power plant so we have days off during the week which makes it nice for riding and ripping up the pow while others are working. I love this site as it is full of useful info.
Thanks

Nice to see a fellow tri-stater on the site. I work out of the montrose feild office in the sub dept. Ride the grand mesa, black mesa, and lone cone areas most often. if your ever back down in this neck of the woods, give me a shout im always up for ridding.

Premium Features