• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hockey fans lets hear from you

C
Oct 17, 2001
Ft Collins CO
I'm sure you know which team I like. Any other Avs fans on here? If not Lets hear the bashing.

Red Wings SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your going down Thursday night!

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Use dto be a Wild fan until the Avs came along. I was a fan because they were close. But the same people I knew that were wild fans were Vikings fans and I had to cut my association since I was a Broncos fan. So naturally I became an Av's fan in the late 90's.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Yep, Avs fan here! Kinda wondering what has happened to them lately, not playing very consistent, nothing like the end of last year!

My little brother is good friends with Scott Parker and took me to his house to meet him and Jose Theodore. Ended up getting my leather AVS jacket signed by the entire team!

Go Avs!

C
Oct 17, 2001
Ft Collins CO
Pj, I hear that Scott Parker is a real nice guy, but not some one you would really want to piss off.

There really not very consistent this year. My personal reason I think is they need a new coach. Players don't seem to be responding to him very well. Wouldn't be surprised if you see a new coach before long.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Pj, I hear that Scott Parker is a real nice guy, but not some one you would really want to piss off.

There really not very consistent this year. My personal reason I think is they need a new coach. Players don't seem to be responding to him very well. Wouldn't be surprised if you see a new coach before long.

He is a heck of a nice guy! Has hands the size of bowling balls!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Cujo, Just wondering somethin. If you are a Avs fan, why the name Cujo? Shouldn't you change it to Roy (Best goalie EVER)!

Just askin, cuz I was curious

Premium Features