• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee riding areas

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
Not trying to get the secret riding places, but just a general idea. My buddies and I went up to Tog last weekend and rode with a guy that said he'd ridden everywhere at Togwotee. Here is a link to the our GPS tracks where we spent the day riding. I know this has to be a mere fraction of the riding area there. Can you experienced riders tell me where else there is to ride in this area that has the steep and deep??

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
best bet, pay a few bucks and go with a guide at tog. or post up, like you have and hook up with a local or someone that rides there regularly. ski

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
best bet, pay a few bucks and go with a guide at tog. or post up, like you have and hook up with a local or someone that rides there regularly. ski

Ya I know. I'm just trying to get a feel for how big the place is and what more there is to ride up there than what we did. Being from central UT, the riding area was a very different style of riding and I'm curious as to how much more Togwotee has to offer than what we saw.

3C Guiding

Dec 9, 2010
Laramie Wy.
you seen so little of the area its not even funny. we are from the area and permitted up there so if you want to ride there agein let us no and you will get to seen a lot more of the area.

C

catweasel

Feb 20, 2010
Jackson, WY
www.jacksonholeargo.com
You barely scratched the surface. You will find plenty of deep, but Togwotee does not have as much big climbing as I like. Other paces in the areas do. I have lived in Jackson for a long time and have heard good things about the 3C guides for people unfamilar with the area.

I will ride with anyone, but out of town till next week.

Premium Features