• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

heated handle bar bag where is plug

P
Dec 23, 2010
New Mexico
My daughter has 2011 800 eTec anyone know where plug is for heated handle bar bag? I have all upper calling off and still can't find it dealership keeps telling me it taped on by head lights?

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
On the carbed version you have to remove the airbox and it is right above the carbs, so id say pull the airbox and look at the harness from that side, and look at the back of the headlights fromthat angle.

G

gspbirdhunt

Jan 30, 2008
Janesville IA
heated bag plug

have a 2010 600 etec and the plug was right next to the steering post under the console. Was a tail with connector about 3-4" long. Guessing the 800 is different as mine was very easy to see once the console was off. Good luck.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Don't know if my heating element ever worked, it didn't do anything it seemed. I just now use the bag and like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
They're nice, they don't get hot like the hand warmers, just warm enough to keep things from being exposed by the elements. I do remember we had a tough time finding that plug :face-icon-small-dis

M
Nov 13, 2008
Bag

I like the bag, can fit just enough stuff for a day. My heater hasn't worked either. I'm getting a tunnel bag and taking bar bag off, looks cleaner.

Premium Features