• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Khaos Matryx 155 2A ACC fuse

D
Mar 16, 2019
Popped a fuse on my RCA ACC power for heated helmet shield and can’t locate it. Does any one know where the 2A ACC fuse is located on this chassis? It’s not in the new fuse box (that’s where the main 10A ACC fuse is). Manual states above the clutch cover, but there is nothing there - tore all the covers off and can’t find it. Switched over to the second plug for accent lighting but would like to regain the main ACC supply so that I get my phone charger and helmet power.

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
I thought both ACC connectors (hood plug and main harness plug on the right rear overstructure) are sourced from the same 10A fuse in the fuse box. Where in the manual are you seeing mention of a 2A fuse above the clutches? I’m not seeing it.

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
Ah, I just saw mention of the 2A ACC fuse in the owners manual. I think this is a mistake. It is not mentioned in the service manual, nor is it shown in the wiring diagrams. Also, I can guarantee my sled has no such fuse in the electrical bag above clutch cover, where it’s stated to be. Wouldn’t be the first error I’ve noticed in the ‘22 Matryx RMK owners manual.

Also, disregard my earlier mention of plug on the right rear overstructure (another error, I’m guessing a relic from the trail manual), that plug is in the connector bag.

There are a number of connectors all on the same ACC circuit, including: RCA ACC, ACCENT LED (both in bag over clutch) and ACC (on the hood harness). I just verified this on my sled with a multi meter. I’m 99% positive there is no other fuse on this circuit other than the 10A in the main box.

If I understand your post correctly, you’re seeing power on the ACCENT LED plug, but not the RCA ACC plug. Sounds to me like damaged wiring or connectors.

D
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks Zaasman, a failure in wiring was what I feared, but wanted to check with the community to see if I am missing something before I started breaking open cable harness.

Premium Features