• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

And i thought it was deep Tuesday, Baker report

D
Dec 16, 2007
WOW, at least another two feet since Tuesday. Broke up over the sulfer side and tore it up again. The road up to parking lot will be a mess tomorrow. It was another great day. Will post pics later

P
Nov 16, 2009
Definately the deeepest snow I have seen in some time now, back to the good old days again. of coarse I will be thinking of you tommorow Tom while I tear it up again for the third time this week....:D Lets see the pics.

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Crap!!! I've been quit all week and now am employed tomorrow. Stamped pass was barren Wednesday and too deep for my lil sled. Enjoy the steep and deep and hope the weather holds out. Stampede was good old mash potatoes. Wet heavy and deep.....Such a pain in my non working buttox

DSCF0148.jpg DSCF0146.jpg DSCF0152.jpg DSCF0151.jpg

M

mtn mike on boost

Nov 26, 2007
Woodinville,WA
Hot dang! Bring some pics pack from today. I can see Baker from downtown Seattle so it's gotta be damn good.

No joke! I was leaving for work this morning and a truck pulled up my street pulling a 2 place w/ a sled on it . Of course this happens just as i notice what a nice day it was looking to be.:yell:

Premium Features