• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handguards, Switches & light bar

B
Sep 16, 2017
We are using a new hand-guard/topclamp/dashboard/light mount set up and are curious if people would be interested if we produced the kit.
IMG_3604_160x160.JPG

We are working on building light mounts that attach to the top clamp. Do people care about what light they have? The standard straight six Chinese light bars are cheap and they work well for most people. Would you want more light and would you be willing to pay for it?
DYI_LIGHT_BAR_KIT_1_480x480.jpg

Price point would be roughly $500 Canadian for the entire kit using the Chinese knock offs. That would include hand-guards, integrated top clamp dash, 4x push button switches and wiring harness.(Model specific) A plug and play kit.

We have made some for customers at our store and they seem to like it but its only been a few.

Is the price to much? would you want a better light?

2smokin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2018
Bozeman MT
sounds pretty steep to me, dont see what you have for hand guards but the light switch and little bracket look to be pretty similar to what i got for around 50 usd. I really cant see your tiny pic of the top clamp dashboard idea though? Whats the thought behind it, also look like it would hurt to slam into that bad boy. post more pics of it all set up!

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
BAR LIGHTS OUT

YOU would have to show that your light bar had some longevity, one year I went through a couple of these lightbars because they all get moisture in them then fizzle out !

Premium Features