• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHY IS STAMPEDE PASS CLOSED!!!

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
All Sno-Parks close April 1st....A few have gates, most don't.....Gate closed at Crystal Springs as DOT claims to be using it for the I-90 construction. Was announced at the start of the season in groomer and WSSA meetings....I think you can park along the road up where the snow starts.

Last edited:

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
All Sno-Parks close April 1st....A few have gates, most don't.....Gate closed at Crystal Springs as DOT claims to be using it for the I-90 construction. Was announced at the start of the season in groomer and WSSA meetings....I think you can park along the road up where the snow starts.

THEY should wait until May 1st before closing it down..There's sledding to be had!!!

S

snodad

Jan 5, 2008
Another sledder told me that you can still park at the next lot up the road at the intersection where the road to Lost Lake comes in. I saw guys parked there a couple of weeks ago but wasn't sure if they came in on the gated private property road. That is what I heard second hand.

S

snodad

Jan 5, 2008
parking on main road in

Stopped by yesterday and saw that everyone was just parking on the main road just before you make the last right and enter the parking lot. They just rode up and over the snowbank and up the trail which was still covered except for about 40ft at the start. There is still a no wheeled vehicles sign up:face-icon-small-coo for the trail.

Snodad

Premium Features