• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is it classic yet? Reima zip up and pullover to pass-on vs toss

I haven’t owned sleds for a “few” years, but have a couple of jackets I’d prefer to pass on than throw away. Wore them oval racing a long time ago in the Midwest, then they graduated to parking lot beer duty in the mountains out west and now they’ve been in an attic in Arkansas for a few years. Both are as pictured with the expected level of dinge from hanging around and doing some work inside the trailer.

Jacket: size L full zip gore-tex with removable thermal layer. Light pads in elbows & back.

Pullover: size xl “reima-tec wind proof & breathable”, shoulder vents, side zip, full belly pocket

Let me know if you want them, throw me a few bucks for shipping, and I’ll get them heading your way.

John

Update: Working on pics as I’m struggling to upload. But both jackets are orange with black and reflective/white trim as you’d expect.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
My Reima jackets are still the nicest jackets I have found. Better than any Klim I've had. I actually still watch eBay and buy any like new ones I come across. If yours were my size I would buy them from you. Would love to have that pullover, but I'm a midget and need a S or M. Just bought a similar orange jacket on eBay a few months ago.

Premium Features