• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pure Polaris Turbo Kit

S
Feb 11, 2010
So my brother inlaw works at Polaris. He said he has a the turbo kit on his sled that will be offered as a Pure Polaris part kit. He claims 7lbs on pump gas 210hp. Should be available for the 2012 season. I'll get some pictures and post them later.

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
OK haven't heard this one yet and I have some pretty good sources of intel. I assume you're pulling my chain :face-icon-small-win... unless you can back this up... it'd be nice if it was true....no offense

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
OK haven't heard this one yet and I have some pretty good sources of intel. I assume you're pulling my chain :face-icon-small-win... unless you can back this up... it'd be nice if it was true....no offense

i dont believe anything anybody says on april 1st

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
I forgot what day it was. Thanks for the reminder..... kids:fish:

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
No, it's true. After a couple years of Poo proven reliability it only makes sense that they would jump into the turbo game. Here is the new unit 2.1 miles from the trailer. Yes the bearings did fail, but rest assured there is an update coming out soon that will make all your fears go away. If you snowcheck now you will no doubt have it just after New Years.............

Well, what ya waitin for? LOL. Happy AFD. EW

Pics1019.jpg

Pics1035.jpg

Pics1039.jpg

Pics1044.jpg

Premium Features