• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 9 TEASER IS UP!

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
THUNDERSTRUCK 9 TEASER IS UP! ENJOY!!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT!

TS9Teaserbanner2.gif

CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT!

Jim!

Pre-ordering will be up very soon, stay tuned!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
WOW! Jim and the TS crew has outdone themselves yet agin from the looks of it!!!

Incredible pulls in there!!!!

great job!!!! is it winter yet??

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Hopefully the final film has plenty of those same "Almost made it" shots. The majority of us riders don't have $30K sleds and can relate more to the thrill of trying to make it, and enjoy seeing you guys don't always make it either. Some of the best sledding stories are about worst stucks and making mistakes!!!

Keep up the hard work.....it is work isn't it? :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Looks good Jim It looks like you have a little more diverse riding in this one cant wait to see it.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
why isnt it still winter!!! now i want to go riding again!!

let us know when you get a premier schedule going.. I made the one in lewistown last year and want to go again.. they are so much fun.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
Dooin it, we are once again scheduled at the Yogo Inn for Oct 30-Saturday evening. Later afternoon that day will also have an Avy Seminar like last years. Will be shown in Blu-Ray & once again Its gonna be gooood!!!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Dooin it, we are once again scheduled at the Yogo Inn for Oct 30-Saturday evening. Later afternoon that day will also have an Avy Seminar like last years. Will be shown in Blu-Ray & once again Its gonna be gooood!!!!!:face-icon-small-hap
we will be there... just get a better screen figured out this year!! good times to be had either way!!

like others have said, Really liking the mix of riding.. more goofing off. the sick climbs are amazing, but the balance of funny little stuff normal riders do makes it 10x more entertaining.

S

Spud

Mar 5, 2003
Lewistown,MT-USA
I thought our screen was fine but the sound need to be times 2.
this premiere will have "4" 1000watt JBL's instead of 2.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana

Oct 30:face-icon-small-sho why later this year? The wife and I had a blast there last year and was looking forward to this year. Last weekend of Oct is when we (another bunch of the Wichman family and I) always go to Middle Fork for a week of hunting. Can't get out of that one..a family tradition for a lot of years.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Spud, Do it a week earlier...;)

Jim, that looks GREAT!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features