• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutching for turbo dragon 700

A
Nov 26, 2007
Ok guys, so what clutching are the turbo Dragon 700 owners using? Big springs, reverse helixes, shaved weights. I have my own ideas but I am real curious if there is a common idea.

S

Scotford

Oct 1, 2007
NW Alberta
Ok guys, so what clutching are the turbo Dragon 700 owners using? Big springs, reverse helixes, shaved weights. I have my own ideas but I am real curious if there is a common idea.

Hey seen you on BD forum...anyways with the BD Turbo on 700 Dragon, I have the SLP MTX Clutch kit which I got from BD.. has reverse 48 - 50 Helix, Solid Black Spring, 74gr weights and Soild Pink on Primary.

Ingagement is 4500rpm... at 10lbs boost at revy on weekend pulled awsome...ran strong through all the range's... clutching is good...

BD control box well that's and BS think that I am not to please with..

Hope this helps...

A
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks guys I may go the BD route but there is always another way to skin a cat :D . So I might try a couple of other things before I go th BD route. Running 12 lbs. Its a rocket, hope she holds together, so far so good but only 100 mi. Also I have hooked up a intercooler fan to come on when the ex valves open. Thoughts?

Premium Features