• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Magazine Said it !!!!

D
Jan 3, 2008
Lander
I was reading the SnoWest Mag Volume 35 No.4
It had some questions and answers likes and dislikes on the new 800s..And being that Iam a M8 kind of a person I like what was said.
On page 43 of this issue when asked "What we didn't like:" talking about the 800 Dragon. This was said.

Quote: "Deep snow mobility.It's not that it's bad at climbing uphill through deep snow,it's just that it's now playing catch up to the Summit and M8 in this department"

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Those writers for snowest are some great guys! The only time I don't like them is when they say something bad about a sled I like!

J
Nov 26, 2007
experience

I know for a fact we were pretty surprised that the 08 700 155 just assumes the "trench position" in dry deep snow with not much of a run-up. Not talking about long runs in open areas but where you really need it playing boondockin and havin fun, challenging your sled. Not strapping anyone on it running straight up hill. Not sure about that. Just the facts.:)

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
Has anyone seen the new Snowest for sale anywere?

I've been looking and haven't seen it even though people have been talking about it for a while and the picture of the cover has been on the website for a while.

S
Mar 17, 2002
whats the matter with the thing i thought it has 154 hp
isnt cat a little bit less?hp if its playing catchup to cat
cat has super engineering and polaris engineering in the gutter

Last edited:
Premium Features