• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Redneck way of loading your sled in your truck bed

P
Nov 28, 2007
in a town
haha that reminds me of loading my sled up this year snowbank was huge and straight up and down so i hit it with a bit of speed to make it next thing i realized i got air and landed in the truck... but thats pretty freaking funny being a fairly new truck

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
I did'nt know they got that much snow in Arkansas!
Back in the early 70's some guys were trying to get an old sled on a tilt bed trailer and kept spinning out. A friend of mine came out and told them to stand back and let him do it. Well as normal in those days the throttle stuck and the sled ended up jumping the trailer and landed in the back window of the cab and he ended up lying in the snow at the front of the pick-up. Fun stuff!!!

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Looks like a good way to bend a tailgate and bust out the back window (Which sucks, btw).

Y

yardfarmer

Jul 30, 2004
Sw Iowa
that sheet is funny, I dig his buddy just laughing is @ss off!!!!! LMAO I would say those boys is from IOWA but it looks like way to much snow.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
LMAO! thats some funny stuff, his buddies looked like he was going to blow a blood vesel he was laughing so hard.

Premium Features