• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T actual digital scale weights

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
takeing seat weight off will make it more nose heavy.maybe tie some bricks on the back?

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
This guy was just trying to post some simple facts and all i see is bashing from everyone. Maybe people should just stop wasting there time with trying to promote a product or post usefull facts for the benefit of others....be respectful and if you arent a believer then take him up on his challenge and grab a scale and head down to his shop!!!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
This guy was just trying to post some simple facts and all i see is bashing from everyone. Maybe people should just stop wasting there time with trying to promote a product or post usefull facts for the benefit of others....be respectful and if you arent a believer then take him up on his challenge and grab a scale and head down to his shop!!!

Can you read, where did I bash??? (you said everyone) I simply tried to clarify and said looking forward to seeing results. I also see a lot of thanks under his name.
People are boarded and have nothing better to do, just roll with it.

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
There's always people that want more info, or clarification... aside from one guy talking about the seat & battery it seems like a normal thread to me.

If someone wants to place an ad... there are places for that, but if you start a thread about something it's just SILLY to not expect comments from people with differing viewpoints... it's just gonna happen.

I'm stoked to see what they come up with, I think it's gonna be sick, but to expect everyone to just be quiet & let you advertize is pretty naive.

Oh, and if nobody was challenging or questioning anything... this thread would have been off the front page... well... about 6 days ago. That's the way it works in a forum, no discussion, no exposure.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
take 5 min and go through this thread and sum up what you have read. mostly negative....

Take 5 min and do it yourself, what did you bring to the table all you did was rag on us so are you any better, way to admit fault, own it.
I know what is going on, the same thing that always does, BTW by challenging or ragging on people I have met people and discovered new stuff. Let the system work. Its a new market and its always tuff, which brings out the hardest challenges and best products because it has to be proven.

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
--Who is really the "pureist" in their pursuit of light weight and going to remove the mechanical reverse? HMM?

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
--C3 is says their carbon tank and battery kit will save about 20 lbs on the 1100.

--The carbon tank on the M800 will save about 10 lbs

--Synchro drive will also be available

--Looks like around 425 lbs for the M800 with similar mods except battery unless you add a turbo

--So from the list above, you could get the 1100T around 495 lbs with the carbon tank

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
--C3 is says their carbon tank and battery kit will save about 20 lbs on the 1100.

--The carbon tank on the M800 will save about 10 lbs

--Synchro drive will also be available

--Looks like around 425 lbs for the M800 with similar mods except battery unless you add a turbo

--So from the list above, you could get the 1100T around 495 lbs with the carbon tank

yeah but by the time you spent all the money on that stuff it looks like a turbo m800 would be cheaper and way lighter.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
--Who is really the "pureist" in their pursuit of light weight and going to remove the mechanical reverse? HMM?

"e'ff that", I will gladly take the few extra pounds to be able to have reverse.

Done buying sleds without reverse

Premium Features