• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Carl's Cycle 900 Carbon Edition Pro Rmk---SOLD!!!

AgentRmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Custom Pro Rmk lightweight build - 362 lbs dry wet
Sled started out as a 2013 Pro 800 Rmk 155
Carl's Cycle 900 big bore, 2015 Polaris lightweight crankshaft, IndySpecialities Long Rod kit, Carl's Cycle clutching and PC V tune, SLP single pipe. Diamond S Titanium muffler, Titanium engine bolts, SLP torque arm, Custom thermostat/bypass kit. Pump gas-91 octane(6-8000ft) set up.

Alternative Impact Titanium:
Front & Rear suspension, steering post, pitman arm, idler arm and wear bars.
Titanium bulkhead, ski and suspension bolts.

Patrik Carbon Fiber:
front bucket, console, hood, intake plenum, fenders, side panels, tunnel center section, windshield and clutch cover
C3 Carbon Fiber fuel tank. Fire-N-Ice carbon fiber vents and intake.

IceAge lightweight rails. Fox Float Evol R front shocks, Fox Float Evol R/Zero Pro with titanium spring rear shocks. Shocks custom valved by Carl's Cycle.

Dan Adam NXT Level handlebars and Lowrise seat. RSI throttle block. Rigid Industries light. OFT billet steering post supports, pitman arm blocks.

2016 Polaris 155 2.6 Series VI track. WPS under hood bag.

Super fun, lightweight sled. Only 740 miles on build.

Carbon Proside 2.jpg Carl's 900 006.jpg Carl's 900 007.jpg Carl's 900 010.jpg Carl's 900 011.jpg Carl's 900.jpg Carl's 900 008.jpg Carl's 900 004.jpg

Last edited:
M
Feb 6, 2010
Munising, Mi.
Hi guys. I own it. Been kind of a good vs bad thing. Bought it in the U.P. Michigan, couldn't get it to run right first season. Beginning of second season , broke end of a arm and flipped it a few times. Totaled and broke shoulder blade Fixed it and healed. didn't ride much that year. This year rode it like it was until about two weeks ago and running good now. Seems like what worked was bigger gap in plugs and leaning it out.( Opposite of everything I was thinking or told to do. Looking forward to running it next year. Season is over here. One more year then I'll sell it. Way more fun and better ride than my 2015 even with only 3/4 throttle

C
Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys. I own it. Been kind of a good vs bad thing. Bought it in the U.P. Michigan, couldn't get it to run right first season. Beginning of second season , broke end of a arm and flipped it a few times. Totaled and broke shoulder blade Fixed it and healed. didn't ride much that year. This year rode it like it was until about two weeks ago and running good now. Seems like what worked was bigger gap in plugs and leaning it out.( Opposite of everything I was thinking or told to do. Looking forward to running it next year. Season is over here. One more year then I'll sell it. Way more fun and better ride than my 2015 even with only 3/4 throttle
When you’re ready to sell I’d be interested thanks!

Premium Features