• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ruffian

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
No its not a drug....I dont think anyways :face-icon-small-coo.
Cant wait to see the actual concept. It should get rid of the feeling you get when you ride a snowbike. You know the one where you can tell you are on a "kit".

Ive thought about kits like this. Problems that arise are kit height. To lower the height you now lose suspension travel

Another problem is drive system. A rear drive system would be cool but I wonder how the drivers would handle taking a beating back there.

December 18th will be when It rolls out for photos. I think late January is a production date.

941675128.jpg

A
Jan 4, 2015
Canada
No its not a drug....I dont think anyways :face-icon-small-coo.
Cant wait to see the actual concept. It should get rid of the feeling you get when you ride a snowbike. You know the one where you can tell you are on a "kit".

Ive thought about kits like this. Problems that arise are kit height. To lower the height you now lose suspension travel

Another problem is drive system. A rear drive system would be cool but I wonder how the drivers would handle taking a beating back there.

December 18th will be when It rolls out for photos. I think late January is a production date.

941675128.jpg

So solution is to build a mini bike ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc4TLRcDXXM

Let's see what you have in december. I feel like all the posts stating the next game changer is coming rarely happens. The companies that actually develops something great just come out with a bang.

My 2 cents.

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
Im not affiliated with them. Just came across this the other day. They are releasing a 450 in December.

And I bet that mini bike would destroy a sno ripper. Seems like a legit concept.

N
Mar 21, 2016
NW oregon
Where does the engine go? The silhouette appears to have the track smashing right through that area. It’s easy to imagine, but the reality is that a dirt bike frame is pretty efficient use of space. Until you move the engine, the track can’t be there too.

Premium Features