• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help with 05 polaris fusion

P
Jan 16, 2016
Hi, I have a 2005 polaris fusion 900 and it sounds like it's running on one cylinder if you gun it right away, and then you have to slow down and slowly get on it, then it runs flawlessly and all the power in the world as long as you keep the rpms up. I just changed the fuel filter, good fuel, changed the tps with a used one that was already on a throttle body and new spark plugs in it. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Hi, I have a 2005 polaris fusion 900 and it sounds like it's running on one cylinder if you gun it right away, and then you have to slow down and slowly get on it, then it runs flawlessly and all the power in the world as long as you keep the rpms up. I just changed the fuel filter, good fuel, changed the tps with a used one that was already on a throttle body and new spark plugs in it. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Check the Reeds and the exhaust bellow to make sure there is no hole in it or any pedals chipped or missing on the reed cage

Premium Features