• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Line bore on 2004 800

M
Mar 5, 2015
I'm currently having my crank case machined and line bored, but can't seem to find any info on what the bore size should be. The motor is a 2004 poo 800. Thanks

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I don't know the number... you might try calling Troy's Machine in Ridby, Idaho. He is who I use for all my case line boing, don't know if he would tell you the info or not.

sled_guy

M
Mar 5, 2015
Ya, your probably right about that. Just got off the phone with Indy Specialty Motorsports. He explained that it took him a long time to perfect that setup, wasn't willing to give me the info. However he was very friendly and informative, I'll be sending him my case.

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
You can't go wrong with that option.

sled_guy

Ya, your probably right about that. Just got off the phone with Indy Specialty Motorsports. He explained that it took him a long time to perfect that setup, wasn't willing to give me the info. However he was very friendly and informative, I'll be sending him my case.

Premium Features