• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge Carb Nipples

S
Dec 29, 2019
Maine
So, my 2003 XC SP 800 with reverse has really turned out to be a great machine. It runs perfect, starts easy and I've really not had any issues with it. Spent a small fortune on replacement parts and the fuel economy is absolutely deplorable but that is another discussion. The machine has 5,800 miles on it. I have been thinking it is about time to rebuild the carbs the last couple years. I have been trying to find a replacement carb nipple, the piece that splits the fuel line into the two carb but haven't been able to find one anywhere, does anyone know where there is a new replacement available? Seems to be discontinued and not available just about every where.

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
I don't know why you would need to replace that part to rebuild your carbs if it isn't broken or cracked. If it is just the O-rings you need they should be available at an auto parts store. A Polaris dealer close to me states they have the genuine Polaris part 3131350 in stock but this is in Alberta. Mountain Toys Polaris

Premium Features