• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 1100???

G
Nov 26, 2007
Never ever thought about arctic cat but dealer has a stupid deal on 2013 1100 sno pro. Currently ride turbo nytro and love the 4 stroke turbo. What is the deal on a 2013? Issues with clutching? Thanks for your input.

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
I made the exact switch. Knowing what I know now I'd NEVER do it again. Buy a turbo viper and enjoy life!

G
Nov 26, 2007
Absolutely would prefer the viper and that's what it looks like I'll shoot for. Just can't believe how dirt cheap the cats are. Now that's some depreciation.

W
Jan 21, 2016
South Sasky
I'd suggest you cruise the yammy classifieds in a week! As there will be a lot more for sale! They'll be a 16, very cheap and you'll be able to pick a new motor!! I'd suggest taking advantage of the dead oil patch and pick up a $35,000+ 1100 cat for around $10,000! There is tons around almost like new! I know if I didn't lose my oil patch job, I'd be all over it!! LOL

C
Mar 14, 2016
My 2013 M1100T has been nothing but trouble, blowing belts, steering component failure, leaking coolant, numerous electrical problems, fasteners falling out and severely damaging the clutch sheaves... the list goes on. It seems like for 12,000 bucks you basically get a starter kit from AC, you have to go thru the whole thing and put it back together correctly. I would spend the money and get a better product, getting towed off the mountain SUCKS.

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
My experience...

I have a 2013 M1100T SnoPro Ltd that I snowchecked. It has been trouble free, other then one handwarmer element, a chain, and the belt c to c was too long from Cat. I decided the 1st year that I was going to boost it, so I first added a EVO big chute turbo with a 250hp flash (pump gas), an OVS engine stopper and jackshaft support. No issues. So I upgraded the EVO kit to a 100LL / 285 hp kit, installed a Stage 3 TCL delete, Team Tied secondary, narrowed the front end with a Skinz setup, added a C3 belt drive to get rid of the chaincase, and a 3" track with Kmod rear skid to keep the front end down. To save a bit of weight, I also added a C3 carbon fuel tank, boss seat, a lightweight battery, and a 2.5" exhaust from EVO. To date, I have about 1700 miles on the sled without blowing one belt, I removed the stocker at 1100 miles and put a Dayco belt on just for the sake of changing it - I probably have 4 belts in my sled trailer that I bought due to all the bad press, never needed one yet.
It's been a great sled, and is a ton of fun with the aftermarket parts added - I'll be keeping it in my stable for a few years to come. I do all of my own repairs / maintenance, but my sled was properly inspected by the dealer before delivery.
If you want a great platform to build from, the 1100T is just that. On the other hand, if you are going to keep it stock, or add hp without beefing up the driveline, you likely won't be a happy camper if you're used to riding 2 strokes.

H
Dec 15, 2014
I have a really nice 2013 M1100 162 Ltd. for sale. Mint shape with lots of EVO extra's. Bottomed out price

vo 215hp flash, Evo turbo tubes, Evo blow off valve, Speedwerx performance muffler and downpipe, Sly Dog powder skis, anti stab kit, Arctic Cat tether, Arctic Cat tunnel bags, cable scratchers, 2 extra belts, Arctic Cat one piece belt protector, all 2015 updates..... AND MORE. Extra air filter, high windshield, heated seat, heated grips, heated thumb, goggle bag, seat bag, tunnel bag, Arctic Cat fuel can strap Track is mint and sliders are new. Msg me for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features