• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please Please

M
Jan 14, 2004
If you set your goals and expectations low you are almost certain to achieve them. Never hurts a guy to dream.

M5

M
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
I agree, Fake News! You can tell the writer does not have any knowledge of the facts.

I never heard of renewing a patent? :face-icon-small-con 20 years and it's over, if even there were any patents specific to the CR500 they would have long since expired. That is the whole purpose of a patent = gives the inventor 20 years of monopoly in exchange for the use of the technology for the rest of the world, after the 20 years.

Perhaps they mean renewing trade marks for the name CRE...etc?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Author is an illiterate moron

.....You can tell the writer does not have any knowledge of the english language.
Fixed your quote

Illustrated by this spelling / grammar faux pas "frame waying 14kg lighter than the original"

A third grader could've gotten that correct. Makes you wonder just how illiterate the Editor and the rest of the staff are and where the facts (if there are any at all) actually lie?

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT

Trusting anything off this website is where you can go wrong... I follow them on facebook and its nothing but a bunch of articles that other media sites have already released and they have taken and made it their own with some headline to get clicks.

They are constantly posting things about X company coming back with some kind of 2 stroke. With some botched photoshop image.

Premium Features