• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: 2Moto Radix or R2X kit

ezrider

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2016
I've sourced a kit now. No longer looking for one.

Last edited:
P
Dec 8, 2014
Saskatchewan
2-Moto

For sale a real nice 2-Moto kit. The track and skid and Timbersled 10"ski are brand new and came from another kit I had. The Ohlins shock on the skid has just been serviced and is in brand new condition. For the prairies these kits are actually better than a Timbersled much more like a dirt bike way more maneuverable and able to run in less snow with ease. A new 2-Moto is 7000$ Cdn+tax. Snow bike kit had been on a KTM but can easily put on other makes. It's going to be a great winter of bombing around in the snow. You won't go wrong with This kit ,they are heck of a kit for the Price. I'm asking 2900$ cdn.

image.jpg

ezrider

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2016
For sale a real nice 2-Moto kit. The track and skid and Timbersled 10"ski are brand new and came from another kit I had. The Ohlins shock on the skid has just been serviced and is in brand new condition. For the prairies these kits are actually better than a Timbersled much more like a dirt bike way more maneuverable and able to run in less snow with ease. A new 2-Moto is 7000$ Cdn+tax. Snow bike kit had been on a KTM but can easily put on other makes. It's going to be a great winter of bombing around in the snow. You won't go wrong with This kit ,they are heck of a kit for the Price. I'm asking 2900$ cdn.

Thanks for the post. I've sourced one locally.

Premium Features