• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rhino Liner

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Anybody use anything like this on the outside of there trailer? I was thinking of painting the top of my trailer, with this type of a product instead of reskinning it. The front v of my trailer is fiberglass and dont want to try to replace that. So, I thought about lining. Any thoughts?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Rhino may be suitable for that application, but IMO it sucks as a bed liner. The one I had delaminated and chunks peeled away from the bed. Most likely a poor preparation issue but I would not get another one done in Rhino. I would get it Line X'd or the equivalent. More durable, longer lasting product.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
I was going to use a self spray in liner such as raptor liner, etc

NDFARMER95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2011
Mooreton, ND
Guys on duramaxforum use raptor liner on their rockers and love it. Holds up great. Its all in the prep.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
As long as you get it done by a real installer this stuff should be guaranteed for life against peeling, delaminating, etc. Fading is not generally covered and it will fade. Line-X has a product line which costs more than their regular product that they guarantee against fading. You can also have it put down in different colors, which is alright IMHO.

Premium Features