• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S IQR RMK, 162 EZ-Ryde, Z-bro's

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
F/S IQR RMK, 162 EZ-Ryde, Z-bro's Price REDUCED!

For sale is an 05 IQR RMK with the following work done, sled has under 10 miles on it since being completed:

VE 162 Boondock tunnel
08 EZ Ryde 162 skid
162 x 15 x 2.5 Camo Extreme
7 tooth 3.0 Pitch Avid drivers
New bearings in chaincase, driveshaft, jackshaft
SLP lightweight rotor/garfal pads
Super torquer Heelclicker secondary clutch kit on Cat roller with Whal brothers quick adjust belt deflection kit
Super torquer 2 speed race weights in Primary
RSI carbon wrapped race bars with Mtn bar and 7" FLY riser
Avenger III with 3 EGT's, watertemp, warning light, remote switch and 2nd RPM pickup
Z-bro's Front end 43" A-arms and tie rods, Exit shocks, Z-bro's spindles
SLP powder Pro's with Carls cut
All Black body work
Big tank 8.8 gal with MTN Addictions track rack which holds 2.6 gallons
Billet throttle block
Custom airbox/oil tank
Mod hood with PIAA lights
Some Ti bolts on chassis
RSI scratchers
gears clutch bag
2 spare belts
Carls Cycle Chassis vents
Custom Pipe vent on Mag side
Hot handgrips, from the 09 Dragon 3x warmer than standard, RSI grips
New 19/42 gears with 74 pitch chain

Engine is an XCR 800
Flannery cylinder and case porting
Crank was redone, all new Polaris bearings, gaskets, seals were used. New Polaris pistons/rings, Wiseco Prolite wristpins
Rebuilt waterpump
Hot seat 14:1 heads
VF3 reeds
Indydan reflash on CDI
LRM custom fitted pipes with ceramic coating, 8500-8700 RPM
LRM custom motor mounts and chassis modification
LRM modified Steering hoop
New carb boots
Custom Steering post
38mm rack carbs, all new floats, seals, gaskets, have the black slides waiting to go in
Engine runs on Pump 91 above 5,000', I have pump gas sea level domes also

This sled has been a no expense spared build, tunnel and bulkhead were assembled by Winter on here. Sled was not shipped, it was picked up at Winter's shop in Bend OR and trucked back to MN by me. Well over 300 hours have gone into this build. Many custom parts were fabricated to give this sled the fit and finish of a stock sled with much more HP under the hood. Balance is very good and the sled is very nimble with the 162. I do not have a dry weight at this time and am working on obtaining a ready to ride weight. Any questions, please ask, I am not going to take a low ball offer so please don't ask. Over $25,000 into this build.

The hood is currently red, I had scheduled time at the body shop to have it painted Black, buyer can decide what color they would like.

Make a SERIOUS offer.
I would be willing to accept a partial trades on this sled. Would be interested in a Polaris 07+ Raw chassis with a 155"

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Last edited:

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
so like, why the f are you selling it?

Time, sled use, and practicality are reasons for selling. I do not have the time it takes to keep building custom sleds, just got married in Oct and I would like to spend some time with my wife. I use this sled maybe 2 times a season, seldom if ever around MN. This sled is not practical for me to own, with the small amount it gets used its tough to justify to myself and the wife.

M
Dec 14, 2009
hey how much i got an o8 700 155 rmk for trade if you want ( how much including my sled)
were do you live i would like to see the sled before i buy it.

Premium Features