• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ToBe Riding Gear !!!

M
Nov 27, 2007
Kennewick, WA
I just got back from Afton, Wy and I want to talk a bit about this gear...

I have worn Joe Rocket, some Arctiva and for the last two years Klim gear. The Klim was definatley better than the latter two mentioned but they all fail in comparison to the ToBe gear. Oh my word, this stuff realy works! The temps in Afton would range from 1 degree in the mornings to 29 degrees by late afternoon. I wore thermal long john top and bottom with with a light sweat shirt under the jacket. That's all I needed. Both the pants and jacket are so light and free for movement, not to mention the many huge pockets and hidden pockets. Melted snow and water from crossing a creek would beed right off with no wind penetraing through either. I love the i-pod readyness of the jacket too. You've realy got to try this gear. It's very stylish too. I had to kneel in the snow for about 30 minutes working on my sled and no wetness through the knees! My Klim's would seep a bit while kneeling that long.

If you do choose to purchase ToBe please support your local dealer if they cary it, if they don't tell them about it. PM Josh and have a ToBe catolog mailed to you to show your local dealer.

I am not affiliated with ToBe gear in any way, just a very pleased and satisfied customer. Killer hoodies, helmets and beinies too.

Premium Features