• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Gore Tex Bibs, Jacket, Glove set

J
Oct 4, 2019
I am selling my complete Klim Gore Tex set - bibs, jacket and gloves.

Due to work and lack of snow we were unable to go very much lately and decided to sell the sleds which also has only allowed about 10 days on this gear.

The entire set is insulated and completely waterproof. YKK zippers and welded seems on some pockets. The bibs unzip from both the bottom and top of the leg giving you easy slip on and off capability. The bibs are also padded in the front from the knee to mid shin allowing you to really lean into the sled yet still maneuver easily. I searched for gloves that wouldn't limit my mobility within my fingers or around my wrists while also allowing me to slip them on and off quickly. Did I mention these are also Gore Tex!

Full Set: $500 - not separating any gear
Location: Vancouver Wa, but can meet somewhere in the middle if necessary
Shipping: I'm not really sure how to handle this and would prefer not to ship.

Feel free to shoot me over an email at jrquink@gmail.com if I don't get back to you on hear.

IMG_8214.jpg IMG_8209.jpg IMG_8208.jpg IMG_8207.jpg IMG_8217.jpg IMG_8215.jpg IMG_8216.jpg IMG_8307.jpg IMG_8213.jpg IMG_8211.jpg

Premium Features