• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp high flow intake

C

ChrisM8

Dec 3, 2007
Thinking of trying the SLP high flow air intake, either the horn or that new intake box on my stock M8 along with an MBRP can. Anybody try these? Will I notice an inprovement, or just a lighter wallet?

Cheers
ChrisM8

G

GONRIDIN

I noticed an improvement in the realy deep snow. Was stock last year adn it would bog when I covered the intake vents on the hood. The last two rides have been with over three foot of new snow and with the SLP intake, no bogging. It was worth it for me. I also have the pipe so I would suspect it would require more air than the stock exhaust. I did notice an increase in throttle responce. SLP said I did not need a Boondocker with the pipe and the air intake mod. This made it nice and easy. It was worth it for me.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
am running the new slp one with a totally stock motor. no noticeable improvement but i did it just to loose the accordian hose and to give it an optional place to breath. works great for both.

Premium Features