• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M-10 rear axle

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Anybody know how long their rear axle shaft is?Seems like it is spaced good as far as I can see how wheels are running on the track but when I have one side bogey flush with the shaft it only goes halfway through the bearing on the other side.

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Mine was the same way except my whole other wheel bearing was not even on the axle, I used my Nytro axle and trimmed the black blocks down some. I have talked to others who have had the same issue, I don't know why they send them that way.

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Well my stock axle is 13.5 inches and this one with the m-10 that is from cr racing is 13 I dont think the the bogey wheel bearing was ever hardly on the axle.The bolt must have just been getting tight because the spacers and wheels were sucked together.The bolt must not have been tight in the axle.No wonder the bogey wheel came off for second time and I have now wrecked my rails and lost 300 bucks worth of wheels.I am about 2 seconds away from takin a sledge hammer to this junk.

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Yep I am selling everything I got that has an engine.Or burning to the ground, but before I do I just need to know the length of an axle most sled must be the same.

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Should have brought those crutches over here and I would have duct taped or welded them to these rails.I think the checker plate adds a nice look though that I did use.

Premium Features