• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which Polaris dealer would you choose for warranty work

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Seized the engine on my Pro yesterday, who has had engine warranty experience in and around Denver. It has an extended warranty till November 2014, if they have to replace the entire engine do you get the latest and greatest model?

That's always a tough one. Anymore it seems like most dealers have some teenage kid in back trying to put things back together. I realize that is not always the case but I think it is too costly for most of them to have real good sled mechanics.

Give Donovan a call at Rocky Mountain Xtreme (clickly). I'm not sure if he does Polaris warranty stuff anymore or not. But he has worked on my Polaris sleds and does a great job. It's just him and his dad doing most of the work so you get guys who know what they are doing. Good guy who has dedicated a lot to the sled industry.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
If Donovan can't do warranty work, I strongly suggest Frontier Cycles in Laramie. It's a bit of a drive, I know, but I've had nothing but stellar customer service from them. They won my business when they worked on a '10 Assault I had, which I had NOT purchased from them. They fought hard to get my engine covered, and they succeeded. After that, I always buy my Polaris stuff from them. Top notch customer service and solid workmanship on any repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features