• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Plug 'n Play" Pro Armor Polaris pro RMK tethers

nortrop

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
NE Tacoma, WA
New plug 'n play Pro Armor ATV type tethers for those running Polaris sleds (works with Pros and others). High quality soft glossy-finish black sleeving closely matches OEM accessories and is molded from PVC for long life and resistance to heat, sunlight, and chemicals. Plugs directly into the main wiring harness. No splicing necessary. I ran one of these all last season and it worked flawlessly. $50- not that much more than an OEM tether but much better quality/functionality. Shipping anywhere in the US is $6 for 1 tether, $12 for 2 or more. Custom lengths are available as well.

IMG_0895 - Copy.JPG IMG_0896 - Copy.JPG IMG_0899 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:

Deuce Mansfield

Premium Member
Feb 6, 2013
So do you just plug this in where the kill button plugs in? Will it work on electric start rmk assaults? it looks rock solid.

nortrop

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
NE Tacoma, WA
On the Pro chassis there is a "male" plug already on the sled for a tether. The connector for the tether is in the little black bag at the top of the steering post that protects the wiring harness. I believe 2011 models don't have this bag. It will work the same on both ES and non ES Pros and Assaults but does not replace the kill switch you'll find on all Polaris sleds. Thanks for the comments! :face-icon-small-hap

nortrop

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
NE Tacoma, WA
I'd love to have free shipping to Canada this week but unfortunately it's just a bit to expensive. The lowest price to Canada I've been able to get is about $20 with USPS (for 1 tether). I could do 4-6 of them in a larger box for about $40. Sorry the costs are so high. I charge actual shipping costs to help keep the price as low as I can.

Premium Features