• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge 600 RMK Spark Problems

B
Dec 21, 2007
I have an 04 600 RMK thats making me crazy its dropping spark a little and wont run right. So far I have

1. Swapped the coils, cdi and wires off another sled
2. Isolated all the switches
3. Changed Stator
4. Had two different dealers look at it both stumped both thought it was the carbs or reeds Its not either the adjusted TPS ect didnt help.

Lots of trial and error I cant think of anything else to try. It has spark on both plugs but drops a little spark and makes it run rough and backfire etc and shake like crazy. One dealer checked the crank for being out of phaze.

Any ideas would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Beeler I beel the beel does most of the work.

B
Dec 21, 2007
I will check we have both shops put new ones in. If its only a plug I will feel so stupid. Its been all year trying to figure it out

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
What spark plugs are you running?
I will check we have both shops put new ones in. If its only a plug I will feel so stupid. Its been all year trying to figure it out
The only reason why I mentioned it is because we ran into a bad batch of NGK plugs this winter. Brand new plugs would spark with the plugs out when you pulled it over but when you installed them they wouldn't fire. Eventually figured it out by installing the old plugs of the same brand. Also on another forum a guy had the same problem with plugs. I'm not sure what brand they were as he never posted what they were.
Snow and Mud

Premium Features