• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"FBF" Throttle/Oil Cables

Installed the Motion Pro cable, it fits perfect. Thanks for all the work to make this cable available to the 900 owners.

Thank You!

Mech Engineer, is that cable come extended already? I'm installing a 6 inch riser and wondering if I need to use a cable extension with this new cable.

Mech Engineer, is that cable come extended already? I'm installing a 6 inch riser and wondering if I need to use a cable extension with this new cable.

Yes, per the post above these cables are the extended version. They will work for sleds with or without risers.

John

cable madness !!

I'm doing my stator in the near future and sounds like a good time to do the cables on my 900's. I need a cable for two sleds.
If there are some for sale on here let me know, if not I'll order them from the link provided.
Thanks
Jay, canada.

cables

I'm doing my stator in the near future and sounds like a good time to do the cables on my 900's. I need a cable for two sleds.
If there are some for sale on here let me know, if not I'll order them from the link provided.
Thanks
Jay, canada.

I don't think Don Brown has any left and the Motion Pro are made to order. I've heard they are getting the cables done very quickly though so maybe order one a week or so before you need to install it.

John

just ordered a cable today, lead time is 2 weeks. cant wait...hard to support 4, soon to be 5 sleds ;)

motion pro

I got my motion pro cables today. There was an issue with one and they warrantied it right away.
This is a great change and so handy when removing throttle bodies, I'm thankful every time.
This is a custom designed cable from a customer that ordered it and made to those specifications.
Good company to deal with.

Last edited:
Just ordered a motion pro cable today, price went up a little bit to $50. Still 8-9 working days to make plus shipping time. Can't wait to get it.

TTT
^^u should be running this cable regardless if ur stock cable is good at the moment cause it won't be for long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motionpro oil cable

Just ordered new cable a bit ago. Not sure exactly how it goes on, so when I get it, I will have to get some instructions from someone on here who has installed one.

Premium Features

Back