• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: Member Comments on "Letter to All Members"

Status
Not open for further replies.

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Hmmmm

Funny thing.... This is a buisiness. It is a PRIVATE buisiness which means there is no law stating that any profits or losses are req'd to be shared with the members. I am sorry, I am not siding with SW, however as a buisiness SW has no prior commitment to share it's buisiness info with us. Buisiness may on some fronts be considerred conspiracy... we all have our loyalties. It is not against the law to have loyalties. I do not know if I will support SW on the new pay site or not. Time will tell the tale. If we step back 60 some odd pages there is a description. It outlines the free stuff and the non free stuff. For the average dude there is still some good free stuff. I continue to go back to quote another member... "Keep the internet free!!!". Can't remember who said this but it is a nice thought....

And there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.

If you do not accept the letter that started all of this, why would you accept anything else either??

Once someone has made up their mind that there is a conspiracy, it is very very hard to ever prove a negative and convince them that it is just not so.

And with the current level of acrimony on this thread, that becomes an all but impossible task to accomplish.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
In the immortal words of Brotha Rprecision.....

DSP81:

football-hooligan-training-camp-for-kids.jpg

Last edited:

dsp81

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2005
My god man, just give it up........your comebacks are as gay as your avatar.

See, that one really hurt. But you're right. I'm obviously no match for their superior internet insult skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features