• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brewvies!!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Did any one attend the viewing at the Salt Lake Brewvies Cinema last year? I was wondering how it was and if someone plans on doing the same thing this year. I wanted to go last year, but was unable to make it. Hopefully it will become an anual tradition for the snow show...

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I was there had a great time! We need Dustin & Nick to come back to the force. It wont be the same without them.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I was there and I walk out with a whole lot of swag. :D

It was a great time.:beer;

BOONDOCKERS Crew. PLEASE do it again!!!!!!

The avalanche center could always use more money.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I was there and I walk out with a whole lot of swag. :D

It was a great time.:beer;

BOONDOCKERS Crew. PLEASE do it again!!!!!!

The avalanche center could always use more money.

I believe the show is slated for either novemeber 6 or 7th... All proceeds go to the Utah Avalanche Center. Hopefully we can get another attendance like last year! Was a great time for sure!!!

More details to follow

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Cool! I loved watching Boondockers on the bid screen! and I didnt get any swag! I'm going to sit next to Boss and hope I get half the stuff he did last year! I think it was fixed!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Cool! I loved watching Boondockers on the bid screen! and I didnt get any swag! I'm going to sit next to Boss and hope I get half the stuff he did last year! I think it was fixed!

You did sit next to me and still got nothing.:eek:

In order to win you have to buy tickets. I lucked out, the last batch of 40 tickets I bought had 5 winners.:D

Good on ya Phatty. Good times for a good cause.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Date!!!

I am sure who ever is putting it on really does not care for my opinion. But if any one is interested, my self and a few freinds will out of town 7th-14th. So if it is held before the 6th or after the 14th that would great.

Premium Features