• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

arctic cat dealers

H
Dec 11, 2007
utah
howdy folks, I'm new to the forum, and getting back into snowmobiling after living back east and overseas for the last several years. I'm looking to buy a new arctic cat M8 ('08). I was wondering what dealers you guys work with and how they have treated you? Specifically, I'm looking at buying from Big Pine Sports in Fairview, since we ride alot down that way. Does anyone have a lot of experience with these guys, and have they treated you well? Any other dealers near the Spanish Fork area you guys would recommend?

Thanks!

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
I have a friend that lives in fairview and has bought 3 sleds from big pine. He is a little upset that even after that they still dont cut him a break on parts or anything. You would think that after buying a sled from a shop they would give you a discount of some kind. I would go to cutlers in orem. About 175 north state street. 801 224 5005. They are a GREAT shop, with lots of experence. They treat EVERY customer like their most important customer. If I was buying a new cat thats where I would go.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
howdy folks, I'm new to the forum, and getting back into snowmobiling after living back east and overseas for the last several years. I'm looking to buy a new arctic cat M8 ('08). I was wondering what dealers you guys work with and how they have treated you? Specifically, I'm looking at buying from Big Pine Sports in Fairview, since we ride alot down that way. Does anyone have a lot of experience with these guys, and have they treated you well? Any other dealers near the Spanish Fork area you guys would recommend?

Thanks!

Another vote for Cutlers in Orem. Talk to Mindy and tell her Phatty sent you. She will take care of you!

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
Big Pine is a great place to buy an Arctic Cat or Yamaha sled, 4 wheeler or motorcycle.
Glen the owner does more for the sport of snowmobiling than any other dealer in the state. I am talking money and time.
So I am OK with Big Pine not giving me 10% off the parts that I buy.

thanks

Big Pine is a great place to buy an Arctic Cat or Yamaha sled, 4 wheeler or motorcycle.
Glen the owner does more for the sport of snowmobiling than any other dealer in the state. I am talking money and time.
So I am OK with Big Pine not giving me 10% off the parts that I buy.

really appreciate the comment : sometimes it seems no one cares! glen

H
Dec 11, 2007
utah
I was just looking at my latest snowest issue. Looks like Big Pine worked with the local community down there to donate a Nytro to the Manti-La Sal avalanche center, which was using a '95 arctic cat. SkidooX, I see what you're saying about giving back. I think you have to support the guys that give back in a big way to the sport to help keep us safe and keep trails open.

Glen, sounds like Cutlers may be a great dealership, but after reading the article in snowest, I'd like to see for myself what you're service is like. I'll be down to talk to you. Thanks.

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
two years ago, i was at fairview for the shoot-out....i had some problems with my mod sled, and didn't figure to be able to fix it...but, what the hay, i knew there was a cat dealer in fairview, so i took the sled down....they were very helpful, stayed late, conjured together a fix for my sled....for being the first time in their shop, i thought the service and attitude was great.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Check em all out. I have three friends that wont buy a sled from Dale (Cutlers) again, I feel bad cause I sent them all there. Im not a Cat guy and only new of the shop by reputation. It boils down to crappy service after the sell. Im sure they are a good shop kinda like Tri City is to Polaris sometimes I think that breeds a bit of arrogance on the shop?

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
They are all going to treat you like gold at first to make the sale. The real service is shown when you need help. My friend lost the spider on his polaris at the shootout this year 1 hour into our ride. For been a special event he thought he was going to get raped at the shop to get it fixed. Big Pine got him back on the snow within the hour with money for dinner and BEER! in his pocket. Those guys are great for our sport. Service like that is what you need to shop for.

Premium Features