• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

At Bear lodge need track! Can someone help

I am at the bear lodge got 10 miles down trail on first day trip and my track rips, called everywhere in the area (at $1 a min for phone) and no one had anything in the area.

Need a track for a mountain cat 900 162", i dont really care what it is as long as it will get me by for the week. If anyone can help please post a phone number so i can get a hold of you.

Thanks.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I got lucky and found a used track at Bighorn Performance for cheap, got me by for the week and the guy at the shop was super helpful and friendly, If i ever have problems the next time i am up there i will definately look him up!!!! Dont get Bighorn Performance confused with Bighorn Power

X-Fire Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
MN
There is a Cat dealer in Sheridan. My dad had to get some clutch parts there last year, here is their ad. Anyways, heading out that way Sunday for four days riding, can't wait!!! :D

Big Sky Cycle - Parts & Service for Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo, Polaris; Repair all makes
811 N Main St, Sheridan, WY
Telephone: (307) 672-0855

I got lucky and found a used track at Bighorn Performance for cheap, got me by for the week and the guy at the shop was super helpful and friendly, If i ever have problems the next time i am up there i will definately look him up!!!! Dont get Bighorn Performance confused with Bighorn Power

I believe Bighorn Peformance is located in Buffalo, Wy if I am not mistaken....

Premium Features