• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Conditions

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
Friday, vis was mostly off, but good tree riding. Had a lot of fun, thanks Sledhauler07 and 76FOMOCO. PICS POSTED BELOW IN THREAD #8

Nice Back drop,
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Found this sled amongst some trees; it seemed to be abandoned.
attachment.php

Before we could get the sled out, the "owner" appeared to claim the sled.
attachment.php

Last edited:
S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
swim... for some reason my couputer seems to not like your pics. It only shows little boxes with an X in each of them. (anybody know how to fix that?) But your tags on each of them leads me to believe I might be in one of them... hate that I can't see it but thanks for adding to my fame.

BTW, I went and bought some lottery tickets and expect to be able to live like you... you know, take the winter off and just ride cause I don't need to work !!! man, how do you rate. :D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I don't think you can put a image you uploaded to snowest in as an image. You need to include it as an attachment like I did. The only way around that is upload the pic to some image website like picaso.google.com and then include it in here as an image.

In short, the little picture button is for external pictures.

Nope.

sled_picture.JPG

Last edited:

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
it looks like ur lucky day hauler (yet again) no pictures by swim will save you for now.
Brad can you post the pictures from ur's? did you take the lady up to cat or over to silver?

pm'd ya

F
Jan 29, 2008
Minnesota
Looking to FILM!

… Alright guys FreeRide Films is headed out west on feb 25th for a 2 week trip, We are going to Colorado for 4-5 days and then we are looking for people to meet up with and film anywhere out west.

E-mail me at tagracer@hotmail.com or give me a ring 3204201351 (Tony) Tell me about you or the group you ride with… Hopefully it works out and we can come out and do some filming!! Show us your SKILLZ!:)

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
President's Weekend

I was also wondering how the snow conditions are? We are leaving this Friday and staying three nights in New Meadows. Can't wait. Hopefully someone chimes in soon? Thanks

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Was up there Saturday. The snow is so deep, everyone was trail riding. Usually, you see someone boondocking, but not Saturday. Was snowing all day, and hard to see.

Francis Wallace was a cluster too, about 50 rigs parked down the road. They can't seem to keep the parking lot clean with all the 6 place trailers parked everywhere. I didn't know it was a storage yard.

J
Nov 28, 2007
Was up there Saturday. The snow is so deep, everyone was trail riding. Usually, you see someone boondocking, but not Saturday. Was snowing all day, and hard to see.

Francis Wallace was a cluster too, about 50 rigs parked down the road. They can't seem to keep the parking lot clean with all the 6 place trailers parked everywhere. I didn't know it was a storage yard.

Was there Friday and Saturday, really deep! Friday was better, snow was nice and dry, Saturday there was 4" of wet snow on top and temps were climbing.

Agree on the parking, wtf is up with all the 6 place open trailers everywhere with 3' of snow on them?

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
yesterday was a 10 but today only a 9

The snow is now a lot more firm and the sunshine we had yesterday is spotty today. Suppose to be lots of sunshine tomorrow. Still a lot of fun but I am getting worn out, the hazards of getting old and trying to ride hard every day. Also heard that the Cascade groomer sunk in the lake. Was visable from town accross the lake so is shallow I think.

Premium Features