• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: 2007 27ft. Interstate Snowsport in Alberta

T
Jan 8, 2008
Trailer has only seen two trips to the mountains and was used as storage the rest of the time. Trailer was bought a year ago and paid 10,700 for it. I am asking $8300 but am open to any reasonable offer. Trailer is located in northern Alberta,Canada

G
Jan 9, 2008
I am interested in your trailer.

Trailer has only seen two trips to the mountains and was used as storage the rest of the time. Trailer was bought a year ago and paid 10,700 for it. I am asking $8300 but am open to any reasonable offer. Trailer is located in northern Alberta,Canada
Do you have any pictures of the trailer? Is the trailer aluminum? How far away is Alberta from Utah?

T
Jan 8, 2008
No pictures of the trailer but will try to get some on here soon. The sled is white in color. The Interstate website would have pictures of it if you wanted a quick idea of how it looks. I think that it is about a 9 to 10hr. drive from Salt Lake to the Alberta border and from there I am another 9hrs.

T
Jan 8, 2008
It is a V-nose trailer so you can drive the machines out through the front. It has a man door and a small fuel acces door on the driver's side. Other tham that it is just a lot of open space for your toys. It also has two roof vents. I am aprox. 4 1/2 hrs. from the city of champions.

Premium Features