• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tampico! do we have a groomer!!

J
Dec 10, 2007
don't you think that the area should have been groomed , many times by now!! why do we pay for tabs, and park permits if the groomer doesn't work till half the year is over!!

rimrock! little naches, cle ulm ! its all groomed

C
Nov 27, 2007
Selah WA.
call vic mason and complain, also i think there is a groomer meeting on the 9th at the ranger station in naches,,, not to sure though....p.s. im tired of his excuses too....

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
Question...

I'm not real clear where Tampico is, we ride from Rimrock lake on up towards Superbowl...is Tampico on the other side towards Atanham? Just curious......

Our side, I've seen the groomer out twice already, New Years had so much traffic though I don't think theres any getting away from the bumpity bumps with the traffic on that weekend.

C
Nov 27, 2007
Selah WA.
ya tampico is from the autanum guard station to darlene mtn. and then some. supposed to be groomed by vic mason excavating, rimrock side is by high country groomer i beleive,,,, last time i rode tampico was on the first of jan. and the moguls were about 2 to 3 feet tall, not just in spots but all the damn trails were that way.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Moxee WA
I went up on Jan 3rd and the groomer had done a little on the North Fork but not much else, looked like hed hit a couple of the trails but there was still alot that needed done. I think I'll be riding somewheres else for awhile till they get the gooming schedule consistant.

D
Nov 28, 2007
We all need to complain. The quality of the grooming has gone down. All they want to do is drag the groomer behind the snow cat. You have to use the blade to cut out the whoops or they come right back. I have rode in the groomer in years past, half the grooming is done with the blade out front.

Doodog

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
From what I have seen--most of the areas have not been groomed as per schedule. Who does Stampede and east--they have been grooming better than usual IMO. But alot of the areas are terrible.

H20SKE...

Premium Features