• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Hawk addicts going to be in Island PArk Feb 2-8?

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
If so, I would like to meet up with you and, if your willing, let me take your Hawk for a spin in the deep?

I really want one of these things, but I cannot buy one on only the hopes I would like it.

I am 43, and I want to see if I can still handle one of these things.........

Heck I would even buy you dinner for the opportunity to ride one in the deep for a 1/2 hour or so.........

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I thought I would try anyway

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Anyone?,,,,,,, Anyone?,,,,,,,,,,,Anyone?............... Bueller?.............Bueller?..........Bueller?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Tough luck!

I think we have been sharing our machines enough, if we keep it up there won't be anything left of them.
If potential buyers haven't gotten the message by now that the Snow Hawk is the ULTIMATE snow machine , it just may be too late!

How the hell did Apple sell all those Ipods, and Iphones, what the first thousand customers immediately loaned them out?

If a company putts all this time and effort into a finished product in this cut throat brand loyal market and releases it, don't you think they were confident in it's acceptance?

Those of you who read the March Snowest Dragon Slayer article, didn't you notice first time out against the twoski competition it was in the middle of all those bar graphs, there are potential riders out there who could have blown those results away.

This machine is ahead of it's time, and too few know it!

Jeff, my rant is not at you, it's to get the message to the general reader.

By the way my cell phone is down sorry to all who have tried to contact me, stupid me all your #'s are on there!

Last edited:
Premium Features