• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowin in the UP!

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
Pretty much the usual places - Rockland up towards South Range and even the tip from Calument north is good.

Last weekend we made the first tracks in a lot of areas and had 3-4' of powder.

snow....in michigan..??

i thought everyone back home sold their sleds and bought 4 wheelers..:face-icon-small-hap..from just north of gaylord area..family back there was saying u guys were getting some nov snow..i bet those who ride had boners..lol..and did i see 3 - 4 feet or inches..come out west..u wont ever want to leave...

T
Dec 27, 2007
kalkaska mi
hi, new to this site was thinking about heading to da up saturday and was wondering how the snow conditions are? any info would be nice thanks also nice w:face-icon-small-toneb site here

K
Dec 2, 2007
northern up riding

We have enough snow to trail ride, but you still have to stay away from the big white mushrooms off trail.

K
Dec 2, 2007
Keweenaw

Finally getting some good snow in the keweenaw. Should be a great weekend for riding. I'll almost be disappointed to miss the copper peak hill climb, and Eagle River races, but I'd rather ride than watch most of the weekend.

Premium Features