• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TBS tester

V
Nov 27, 2007
Nelson BC
I have some information I collected to build one. It may help? Just send me your email and I can send it to you.

I could build one for you it took me a few hours and some parts. I'm just not sure what one is worth? Let me know?

R
Dec 17, 2006
I have some information I collected to build one. It may help? Just send me your email and I can send it to you.

I could build one for you it took me a few hours and some parts. I'm just not sure what one is worth? Let me know?
Yes let me know how much you would want to make one? thanks ,I dont think the parts cost that much but I do not know How. and would like to check mine to make sure it is right.

Dec 22, 2007
The pic really doest help, Just fallow the directions to make it. I used a 120/12v conveter instead of a 9v battery, but that works to...

Here goes.
1. 120/12v converter or 9v battery to 5v voltage regulator.
2. 5v + to rear post.
3. 5v - to front post.
4. Test voltage on middle post with voltage meter. You want to be 4v at WOT. ( 4v for 600ves not sure for 700 800 ves)
5. To adjust, loosen torx head screws and move the tps back/forth till 4v is aquired.

I bought the voltage regulator at Radio Shack and all other parts.

Good luck, 907KB

Please edit the name of this thread.. Thanks

Last edited:
Premium Features