• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I feel pretty lucky!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
This last weekend I put a bid on some goggles and 4 sled flicks that were in the silent auction for my son's pre-school. I managed to win and scored a good set of Smith goggles, Boondockers 3 and 4, BRAAAP 7 and Slednecks X, all for a 50 dollar bill! Pretty good deal, I say! Now, onto my point!

My son (little guy in my avatar) has taken a liking to these films, especially Slednecks X! I think we have watched it at least 20 times since Saturday. This summer he was with me when I was at the Truck and Tractor Pulls in Kremmling when Chris Burandt comes up to me and comments on how he likes my yard and if I had been riding the dirtbike lately (neighbors). I never put too much thought into the fact that he remembered Chris or not, since he is only 3 but while we were watching Chris's segment and the avy footage, my son jumps up and starts screaming that his neighbor is on TV! Now he keeps asking me to take him next door and see if Chris is alright! I just thought that this was kinda funny and cute!

He now thinks he is a Xtreme sledder and keeps trying to jump his bike off of the couch, pretending to do the cliff and cornice drops that they do in the movie.

I hope my boss comes through at the Company Xmas party on Saturday so I can go get that little 120 at the dealer to put under the tree! That would make it all worth while to see his face light up when he gets his 1st sled!

Sorry to ramble on but I am a pretty proud Dad!

Premium Features