• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do your part for OUR troops

M

MN_Nole

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Big Lake, MN
Just a common neighborly reminder to help out troops and their families..

MN finally has gotten snow, yeah I know hell is about to freeze over, but my neighbor is a reservist, and this is he weekend away. Needless to say I see the snow plow finally come through the street, so I figure get a head start on the plow made bank. So I fire up the snow blower, and what do I see but neigngors wife with a little shovel trying to clear the drive. I stop what I am doing and politely tell her, please stop I will take care of it since I have snowblower out. After I clear her/their drive and side walks she/and daughter come over to say thanks. I tell no need just tell your husband thanks from me. Granted she is taken aback a bit by this, so I say, I have seen him come home in uni, so I know he is working for me since he isn't out here, so this is my thanks to you and him. Granted she is still abit shocked but says thanks I shall tell him..

Sorry this was a bit long winded, but if being neighborly, also help out those whom are serving for US. Its not just them whom are making sacrifices, but the families they leave behind.

C
Jan 24, 2002
Helena, MT
Here is another way to say THANKS

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

Premium Features