• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Better Boards (enhance traction, strength, and ease in snow removal)

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Better Boards

Get your Better Boards manufactured by Factory Race Support

{check out our website for photos and installation information}

http://www.snowmobilebetterboards.com/

Aluminum running board inserts custom designed for superior foot traction, enhanced running board strength, easier snow removal, and helps defend against ice and snow build up on your running boards.

Available for:

Polaris *IQ RAW RMK* 07-08
Polaris *IQ RMK* 05-06
Polaris *Edge* 02-05
Polaris *GEN II*

Arctic Cat *M* Series
Arctic Cat *1M King Cat* Series

Ski Doo *REV* 04-07
Ski Doo *XP* 08

Yamaha *Nytro*

pm for specials and model pricing

DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME Rob Heeb 1-208-724-6677

Last edited by a moderator:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Nytro will be SWEEEEEEET

It's all torn apart right now (so photos would be fugly) but we should have the sample done in a few more days. We are matching the wishbone (which is a holy terror to do) so you guys will not have to put any additional holes in the tunnel. You'll get much needed strength plus the superior traction when snow glues itself to those surf board wide rails. I've already got so many pre-orders on these that it is amazing and hardly anyone has actually rode the thing yet. We knew when we saw the prototype that this would be a great candidate but sometimes the factory throws us a curve ball on final production. Well true to form they didn't!

"you will sell tons"...WE ALREADY HAVE! (it's driving the design shop crazy as everyday we have a new prototype to work on)

I would highly recommend you Nytro guys get your orders in and confirmed. We make them in limited runs guessing how many we will sell. In aftermarket sled parts manufacturing there is a delicate balance between stock and sales. With a small business having a bunch on the shelf is worse then having a back order situation so I always estimate very conservatively. The net result is that you may be left waiting on the next run.

I just refigured out how to post photos from our new Vista system to this new forum so I'll get some photos going on the build process so you guys can see our facilities. It's pretty cool stuff!

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Can you please PM a price on a Nytro set shipped to Eagle River, AK 99577. I have 397 miles on my MTX and these are needed bad!

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
For the Nytro they will be $150 natural plus $50 for powder and it's gonna match the Nytro blue or red (custom colors are plus $35 for clean out over the base pow charge of $50)

I am going down to the shop right now to finish the cut up a brand new Nytro and get the protos fit.

Mountain Horse I have the black in stock for your IQ RAW $200 order today and get free shipping

Black #38 hard powder we run every day so it's fast if we run out of stock. I try to do about 30% of each batch in black cause they look great and sell fast.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Any plans to make some for the IQ racer chassis? If so will the "wishbone" be incorporated into it like the Nytro BB's?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Polaris Racer Chassis

Yep it's in the works...four prototypes are in line in front of them so we are still a couple weeks out on that design for delivery. The initial design and build up is tedious, expensive, and super time consuming. We had to start high grading the models that sell the most. Unfortunately you racer chassis guys got shuffled back. It's not that I am prejudice against minorities it's just that I like to eat. Sorry!

They will offer superior strength to the wishbone plus the huge traction plus.

Won't be able to preset holes from existing wishbones but like the Nytro models that I am just finishing the metal will cover that spot and you can try and hit the holes or remove the suspension and come out from inside and hit them. I'll post some nytro photos when I get time and you'll see what I mean.

Rob

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Thanks Rob. I'll take a set when you get them ready. You should also put a post here to get a good idea of interest in these.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Prototype Nytro is DONE!

Looking forward to pics and as soon as they're ready to ship I'll take a set.

I have to complete the install today after some massive Saturday shipping.

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!! Or as Silent Bob says "f*#@# sick" and Tom Hartman says "SICK? Is that good?" I'm not that sure TOMMY!

They look awesome...not sure on the blue pow pow might even be better in black...but each his own. Photos tonight. Production is GO they are cut and being bent MONDAY - WED ...we will have them for shipping mid week. Rob

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
No but that doesn't mean a model that we already produce wouldn't fit or couldn't be adjusted to fit. Here is my latest install as of today. Missed the old girl! Email me your parameters and I'll see if anything can be made to work.

POLARIS EDGE Better Boards in black powder coat

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Here are the Nytro Prototypes

Yamaha Nytro prototype photos...these are cool!@ Black is my favorite on the blue sled at least. Don't have a red one to put them on. Thanks for all of the orders gang! Hot ticket

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
XP

XP prototypes fit perfectly and are now officially in production. Normal cut, bend, powdercoat, package is 8 days. I squeeled as loud as possible as the slowest aspect is bending. Hoping to trim a day or two off of them! Call 1-208-724-6677 if you are interested in an order. Rob

Premium Features