• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CompFusion's 900 Motor Mounts

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Just starting a thread on Comp's motor mounts.

His mount's will help tame a belt eating 900. And he stands behind his product.

Nov 26, 2007
CrawlOrado
I would sure love to see some installation pictures, are there any around?

I have 2ea 95's that wuold benefit from these mounts, would love to see how much work it is to install them since I am new to sleds and do all my own work.

Thanks!

Have heard great things about them, I searched around a bit and was not able to find pictures or installation descriptions

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO

I have 2ea 95's that wuold benefit from these mounts, would love to see how much work it is to install them since I am new to sleds and do all my own work.

Thanks!

Have heard great things about them, I searched around a bit and was not able to find pictures or installation descriptions

Installation requires removing the engine. Not a big deal but you need a Ford fuel line disconnect tool.
All I got is a photo showing the difference between the 2 mounts.
Comp's is on the right.

Sled 05 900 RMK    10-22-06 045.jpg

C

CompFusion

Dec 10, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada

Thanks!

There were some pics on the old forum but I'm not sure if they'll still be there. I'm right in the middle of getting 2 kits packaged for tomorrow but once done I'll see what I can dig up.

Thanks Roger....check yer PM's :)

C

CompFusion

Dec 10, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Here are a couple pics of the very first unit used in my own sled. The design hasn't changed since then.

img2543medium4gp.jpg

img2549large2ms.jpg

Premium Features